Saturday, October 25, 2008

Creation of books and verses...

I created this blog just to keep track of books that I'm reading or verses from the Bible that have caught my attention. I might also be posting some lyrics to songs that have caught my attention, who knows!

Right now I'm reading three different books. I have one that I'm listening to in the car which is Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel. The second book is the book that stays at the house so I can read it whenever I'm at home and I don't have to worry about leaving it at work or in my car. This book will probably get read the slowest but oh well. It's Cell by Stephen King. AND the third book I'm reading is one I'll probably be carrying around with me everywhere and it's Gone for Good by Harlan Coben. The only reason I have the house book is so that if I leave the everywhere book somewhere I have something to read. haha...I'm so nerdy, aren't I?

Jamie told me last night that he wanted me to see if I could go a week without reading. I said no way. I've found that reading really de-stresses me. Some people smoke, drink, exercise (that wouldn't hurt for me - haha), etc but I read to destress. So, check back sometime to see which books I'm reading :)

0 comments: